Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 8


 Happy After Easter!

Is this what you look like today? It's what I FEEL like! And I didn't even have any candy :( Blasphemy!! (just kidding...)


Just a quick update here for Day 8. This will be the last week of Phase One. (Hallelujah!) Can't lie...it's been tough. Been experiencing a lot of fatigue lately. I've been trying to diagnose myself and I just have concluded it to two things:

1) My body misses hummus.
2) I need a vacation.

Yes, two things no human should go without but alas, the journey presses on!

So how did I survive Easter on The Maker's Diet? Piece of cake! (Okay, well minus the cake...)

Picture this: Salmon (My fav!), A fabulous Zucchini Skillet, Yellow Squash & Snow Peas sauteed together, Steamed Asparagus and for dessert.... A Pumpkin & Goat's Milk yogurt parfait topped with almonds! (Yeah, I made it up, really I did!...)

Wish I was cool enough to remember to take pictures of the food (especially dessert...) like all those cool bloggers out there do so you can drool with me but ....still working on the cool factor. Ah, well.

Well, the fatigue is coming back for it's finale for the night SO...until fingers hit the keys again....

Love and be good to each other! Adios....

P.S I love Zumba! :) That is all.









*Picture credit goes to Goode-The Blog





No comments:

Post a Comment