Friday, June 24, 2011

I Am Women





Perspective
That's what week one of #SexyBack11 has been about for me.  I've had an interesting week, to say the least. Circumstances have brought me to doubt certain things about me...certain people challenged my self worth and you know... I had two choices. Let it keep me down...or rise above.

I'm rising.

I came across a great anthem that I holding on to as I continue on this #SexyBack11 Health Challenge. It's a little diddy from a strong women named Jordin Sparks. If you haven't heard her new song, "I Am Women" you definitely need to check it out! (Especially if you are a women...) It's empowering, uplifting...and a great workout song!

So on to the update for week one... I've lost 2 lbs! And oddly enough, only exercised 2 days. (Will bust my behind this weekend, that's for sure!) My clothes are already feeling better and that's what I want to go by...not the scale.

It's nice...I am feeling more like myself every day. And I like that. :)

I am so thankful for this community of "Sexy Backer's", if I may oddly title us that. It's definitely keeping me in check and I look forward to keep pressing on!

What I am sticking to:  Real Food, Exercising at least 3 days a week and getting some good sleep!

Here's to Week 2! Let's do this....




No comments:

Post a Comment